CODE OF CONDUCT
As a member of Round Rock Lacrosse Club you are expected to adhere to a code of conduct as set forth by the coaches and the board. All team members will be held accountable to the following commitments. Failure to abide by the rules and commitments set forth by the Round Rock Lacrosse Club, the coaches and its board may result in suspension or dismissal from the team.
You must be aware that non-Excused absences (by the coach) or tardiness will result in reduced playing time. Playing time will be determined by many factors and will be the sole discretion of the coaches per team policy.
Fans and spectators must remain on their respective side of the field opposite from the bench area during games and may not be on the field at any time during the game. The end lines must remain clear (of spectators and photographers) for the safety of the players and the spectators. If you bring small children, please ensure they remain at least 5 yards back from the sideline.
Supporters of Round Rock Lacrosse Club are expected to adhere to a similar level of sportsmanship and behavior as the players. Profanity or disruption of the game as determined by the officials or coaches may result in ejection from the premises by the on-site administrator
Parents are expected to support the efforts of the team, its coaches and its board. Grievances and concerns must be submitted to the board and will be addressed in a fair and timely fashion. If there is any question as to whom the accountable party is please do not hesitate to contact the President of the Round Rock Lacrosse Club.
As a Player I pledge to:
1. Honor the Game
2. Maintain a positive attitude and respect for teammates and coaches.
3. Show good sportsmanship to all players, coaches, officials and spectators.
4. Be a role model within the community and in school.
5. Support a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free environment.
6. Learn the rules of lacrosse to become a better player.
7. NOT use profanity at any event.
8. NOT criticize players, coaches, officials or spectators.
9. NOT touch any player, coach, or official in a threatening manner.
10. Attend all scheduled practices and meetings unless prior consent is given by the coach.
11. Be on time and be prepared including all equipment in game ready and good condition.
12. Attain passing grades in all classes as set forth by RRISD.
13. NOT use illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco or steroids in any fashion
As a Parent I pledge to:
1. Honor the game
2. Show good sportsmanship to all players, coaches, officials and spectators
3. Support a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free environment
4. Be a positive role model to all players and spectators
5. Learn the rules of lacrosse to become a better fan
6. Let the coach, coach
7. NOT use profanity at any event
8. NOT criticize players, coaches, officials or spectators
9. NOT touch any players, coach, or official in a threatening manner
10. Abide by the 24 hour rule
By registering to be a member of the Round Rock Lacrosse Club, player and parent/guardian of the player indicate that they have read and agreed to the Code of Conduct and understand that the consequences of violating the rules may include ejection from an event or dismissal from the Round Rock Dragon Lacrosse Club. The Round Rock Lacrosse Board makes all final decisions on violations of the Code of Conduct, and please direct any questions to the president of the Round Rock Lacrosse Club.